Just because you like to get dirty in the woods doesn't mean you can't clean up with natural products that work hard just like you do. We make quality products for the modern gentleman. We use only the highest quality ingredients to create our artisan balms and beard oils. These are handcrafted in our shop right here in the USA.
HANDMADE WITH QUALITY ORGANIC PRODUCTS
We take pride in our finished products and the purity of the ingredients we use to make them. Each item is handmade and one-of-a-kind.
Our premium beard oil uses a base of apricot, coconut, jojoba, and sweet almond oils. Then we add essential oils to the base to create our legendary scents. Each bottle is handmade.
Our balms use a combination of organic beeswax, organic shea butter along with base oils and essential oils to even out consistency and scent. Creating the perfect texture to tame even the wildest beard.
HOW DO I APPLY BEARD OIL?
Bottom line, use oil first and then balm.
1) We recommend a hot shower, shampoo your beard thoroughly.
2) Once beard is dry, place a quarter to half dropper full of oil in your palms.
3) Mix this with a splash of hot water.
4) Vigorously rub into beard; wipe off excess after you let soak in for 1-2 minutes.
HOW DO I APPLY BEARD BALM?
Beard balm should be used AFTER beard oil...it's sort of like the whip cream on top. Repeat later in the day as beard succumbs to the elements...or if you need a refresh.
1) Place a pea size amount of balm into your hand
2) Wipe into beard
3) Comb beard down in one direction
4) Look & smell awesome